Die Verantwortlichen von Codemasters haben einen neuen Softwareflicken für die Rennsimulation “F1 2017″ veröffentlicht. Das Update 1.08 bringt einige Neuerungen mit sich und behebt verschiedene Fehler.
Das neue Update umfasst unter anderem neue Lackierungen für die Fahrzeuge sowie einen Fotomodus, mit denen die Spieler die Rennen in prachtvollen Bildern einfangen können. Die PC-Spieler konnten bereits zuvor den Foto-Modus verwenden. Inzwischen wurde der Modus auch für die PlayStation 4 und Xbox One nachgereicht.
Desweiteren wurde die Benutzeroberfläche des Zuschauermodus überarbeitet und ein LAN-Modus ergänzt. Allerdings können sich die Spieler auch über zahlreiche behobene Fehler freuen. Den folgenden Screenshots kann man bereits die neuen Lackierungen entnehmen. In den englischsprachigen Patchnotes wurden alle weiteren Änderungen zusammengefasst.
Änderungen des Patches 1.08
- F1 2017 Patch 1.8 added new Spectator UI – As a spectator, you’ll be able to control what information is shown. You’ll also be able to see live timing for the car you’re spectating, fastest laps, as well as sector-specific yellow flags. If you don’t want to see any of this information as a spectator, though, you will be able to disable (or enable!) as you please.
- LAN Mode has been added to PS4 and PC versions.
- New Grid editor available in custom multiplayer modes.
- Photo Mode is now available on PS4 & Xbox One.
- Sports Update – Updated car and driver liveries.
- Sports Update – Updated car performance levels.
- Fixed an issue where continuing an online championship resulted in a crash.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer where blue flags were occurring at the start of a race once OSQ had finished.
- F1 2017 patch 1.08 has fixed a issue where players could be disqualified at the end of a race if they were disqualified during the formation lap.
- Fixed an issue in Multiplayer where the player position panel was showing incorrect positions when the spectating qualifying sessions.
- Fixed a multiplayer issue where players were starting a race in the wrong cars after OSQ if host migration had occurred.
- F1 2017 update 1.08 has fixed an issue where using an instant replay in practice and qualifying could cause the tyre models on all cars to disappear.
- Fixed an issue with a flickering skybox during dynamic weather events.
- Fixed an issue with lod popping on drivers heads when looking backward with the camera during a race.
- F1 2017 1.08 patch has addressed an issue where changing display resolution or Alt-Tabbing during gameplay caused severe lighting and graphical issues.
- Fixed an issue where a white object was clipping through the player’s helmet.
- Fixed an issue where tabbing out during a race in heavy rain caused water kick-up to stop working.
- According to the F1 2017 1.08 patch notes, the new patch has fixed an issue with incorrect car images being shown in the standings screen after resuming a classic championship.
- Fixed an issue where Jeff repeated that he didn’t receive your last message.
- Fixed an issue where Jeff would use the wrong VO lines when requesting to box this lap pitting during practice programs.
- F1 2017 patch 1.08 has fixed an audio issue with the end of race commentary incorrectly stating a SC made an impact in the race after only a VSC was used in the race.
- Improved AI drivers ability when defending the inside line.
- Improvements to AI pace balance between qualifying and race sessions.
- AI Difficulty is now applied correctly in multiplayer sessions.
- AI will now pit under the SC for optimal strategy instead of waiting for the SC to go in.
- Player no longer told to catch SC when leading the race and already behind the SC.
- F1 2017 update 1.08 has fixed an issue where the AI attempts to overtake a player with FW damage under SC conditions and then receive no penalties.
- Increased the likelihood of SC & VSC periods occurring in online championships.
- Fixed an issue where double points were being awarded for the AI when a player retired with terminal damage.
- In career mode, players can now use the laptop and not lose the opportunity to compete in an invitational event.
- Fixed an issue which could show incorrect development time in weeks on R&D parts.
- Driver number No 1 appears on the car instead of 0 after winning the drivers championship.
- F1 2017 1.08 patch has fixed an issue where stop-go penalties could be ignored without receiving a penalty.
- Achievement / Trophy – Up to Eleven will now unlock correctly.
- Added the 2nd DRS detection zone to Baku and updated track map video.
- F1 2017 version 1.08 has added pre-set controls for Heusinkveld pedals.
- Fixed an issue where the Thrustmaster TX wheel was displaying Xbox Icons for all rim presets.
- F1 2017 1.08 update addressed an issue where gearbox wear would stay at 0% when using no assists and manual gears during a 100% race weekend.
- Fixed an issue where tyre allocations were defaulting to balanced after returning to weekend set-up screen.
- Rebalanced medium traction control performance.
- Fixed an issue with the ‘Find Me’ button on the leaderboard scrolling 100 places rather than to the player’s position.
- F1 2017 update 1.08 fixed an issue where Sauber and Mercedes were always the most interested teams when reputation levels are maxed out.
- Various other fixes and improvements.